400-004-8568
当前位置: > 新闻动态 >

旅游英语对话外出篇:我好像晕机了怎么办?(中

截止时间:

  Benjamin:

  I feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.

  我感觉头晕,虚弱。耳朵也有点疼,我想我是病了。

  Flight attendant:

  Are you often traveling by plane?

  您经常乘坐飞机吗?

  Benjamin:

  No, this is the second time.

  不,这是第二次。

  Flight attendant:

  That's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.

  那就对了。如果您不是经常乘坐飞机这就是正常的。放松点。

  Benjamin:

  Why this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.

  为什么在飞机上会有这种感觉?我感觉很难受。

  Flight attendant:

  Don't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.

  不用担心,先生。只是由于低气压的缘故。

  Benjamin:

  What should I do about it?

  我该怎么做呢?

  Flight attendant:

  You may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.

  如果嚼点口香糖或花生会感觉舒服些。

  Benjamin:

  OK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.

  好的。谢谢。真的有用么?我来试试。

  Flight attendant:

  Are you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?

  感觉好些了吗?需要药片吗?

  Benjamin:

  Much better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.

  好多了,谢谢。我感觉很累,但是睡不着。

  Flight attendant:

  So, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.

  戴上眼罩会睡得舒服点。

  Benjamin:

  I am not used to wearing that. Thanks.

  我不习惯戴着那个。谢谢。

  Flight attendant:

  If you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more comfortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.

  如果您试着去适应目的地的当地时间,您会感觉舒服很多。请试着睡一觉,并按照洛杉矶时间来进餐。

  Benjamin:

  Thank you so much.

  非常感谢。

  Flight attendant:

  You are welcome. Please press the button when you need any help.

  不客气。如果需要什么帮助,请按按钮。

  对话讲解:

  You look pale.你看起来脸色苍白。

  be used to 习惯于(后接动名词或现在分词)

  I'm used to the cold weather.

  我还没有习惯这种冷天。

  adapt sb to sth. 使某人适应某物

  He adapted himself to the hot weather.

  他适应了炎热的天气。
 

本文由成都英语培训原创,转载请保留:http://www.cdwelled.com/news/943.html!

我要报名

成都韦沃英语四个校区地址
精彩活动更多