400-004-8568
当前位置: > 新闻动态 >

旅游中的餐厅会话

截止时间:
  A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant? 请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗? B:Yes. What kind of
 
  A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?
 
  请问,你能推荐一家好的餐厅吗?
 
  B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?
 
  好的,你想吃什么样的东西?
 
  A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?
 
  这附近有没有中国餐厅?
 
  B:There's one across the street.
 
  对街有一家。
 
  A:Where can I have the best local food?
 
  哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?
 
  B:I suggest you try green Inn.
 
  我建议你去green Inn试试看。
 
  A:Is it very far from here?
 
  离这里很远吗?
 
  Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?
 
  你知道这附近有好的中国餐厅吗?
 
  Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?
 
  这条街上有没有中国餐厅?
 
  Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?
 
  这附近有没有较便宜的餐厅?
 
  I'd like to eat some French food.
 
  我想吃一些法国菜。
 
  A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening.
 
  我想订三个人的座位,今天晚上7点。
 
  B:For three. And your name please?
 
  三位。您贵姓?
 
  I'd like to make reservation, please.
 
  我想预订桌位。
 
  I'd like a table for three or four at seven.
 
  我想订7点钟的3人或4人桌位。
 
  Please reserve a table for three.
 
  请预留一个3人桌位。
 
  I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late.
 
  抱歉,我将晚到30分钟左右。
 
  Do I have to be formally dressed?
 
  我必须穿正式服装吗?
 
  B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?
 
  晚上好。你们有几位?
 
  A:Two.
 
  两位。
 
  We're a party of three.
 
  我们三个人。
 
  We've reserved a table.
 
  我们已经订了桌位。
 
  Can we have a table?
 
  我们要一个桌位好吗?
 
  Do you have a table for three?
 
  有没有可供三个人坐的桌位?
 
  May we wait for a table?
 
  我们可以等一个桌位吗?
 
  When can we get a table?
 
  什么时候我们可以有一个桌位?
 
  Are you serving lunch now?
 
  你们现在正供应午餐吗?

本文由成都英语培训原创,转载请保留:http://www.cdwelled.com/news/851.html!

我要报名

成都韦沃英语四个校区地址
精彩活动更多